File Rename Pro for macOS
File Rename Pro lets you rename a number of files quickly and easily, saving you time and effort.
File Rename Pro is a fast, friendly and complete batch/bulk file renaming tool for macOS. With over 12 different rename options, it can handle most renaming tasks.
Over 12 rename actions including: Name, Format, Replace, Insert, Rename, Date & Time, Sequence, Image, Music and Regular Expressions.
McDroid for macOS
Wirelessly browse, preview and transfer files between your Android device and Mac.
McDroid lets you wirelessly transfer files and folders to and from your Android device to your Mac.
Preview photos or stream videos from your Android device without having to download them first.
- Wirelessly transfer files and folders.
- Photo and video thumbnails.
- Preview photos without having to download them first.
- Stream videos straight from your Android device.
Zip View for macOS
Quickly view and extract items from archives and compressed files and create new zip files
With Zip View you can extract only those files and folders you choose, without having to uncompress an entire archive. It's a great complement to Finder's build-it compress tool.
You can also create zip and jar archives.
- Create new Zip archives.
- View and extract items from : Zip (.zip), Jar (.jar), 7-Zip (.7z), RAR (.rar) and Tar (.tar) archives.
- Quickly open selected items by pressing the space key.
- Double-click on an item to open it.
- Uncompress: .xz, .gz, .lzma, .bz2, .tgz, .txz and .tbz2 files.
- Extract selected items to a specific folder.
- Extract selected items to a temporary folder.
- Extract selected items to a temporary folder and open with the associated default applications.
- Extract selected items to a folder in Finder by dragging and dropping from Zip View.
- Uncompress an entire archive to a specific folder.
- Uncompress an entire archive to a temporary folder.
- Open password protected Zip and RAR files.
LET IT SNOW for macOS
Bring a Winter Wonderland to your desktop with Let It Snow's realistic snow fall
Get into that festive holiday feeling as snow covers your dock and settles on the currently active window whilst you work.
- Realistic snow fall - using a physics engine
- Snow drifts - that build up at the bottom of the screen
- Snow covered windows - snow settles on the currently active window
- Random flurries of snow - so you'd better wrap up warm
- Melting snow - snow disappears after a period of time
- Gusts of wind - for additional realism
A number of preferences let you control how the snow falls:
- Amount - Decide how much snow you want
- Size - Pick bigger or smaller snow flakes
- Speed - Select faster or slower snow
- Flurries - Choose if you more or less flurries of snow
- Thaw - Set how quickly you want the snow to thaw
- Gusts - Choose if you want more or less gusts of wind
- Escape bottom - Toggle between snow escaping from the desktop or building up at the bottom of the screen
- Settle on active window - Choose if snow settles on the active window
PRO FEATURES (unlocked via in-app purchase)
- Display snow on: primary, secondary or both screens
- Display a permanent snow drift at the bottom of the screen
- Snow only on the desktop image
- Change the snowflake image
- Even more snow
Let it Snow brings a little bit of winter magic to your Mac!